Onde Comprar o livro Lonely Planet Sicily – Garwood, Duncan – ISBN: 1742200486. Veja em loja online o preço deste livro.
‘Lonely Planet Sicily’ is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Feast on Sicilian cuisine, explore the historic charms of Syracuse, climb a fiery volcano, island-hop throughout the Aeolian archipelago, get lost in Palermo’s Ballaro market; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Sicily and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Sicily travel guide –
– Colour maps and images throughout;
– Highlightsand itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests;
– Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots;
– Essential infoat your fingertips – including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices;
– Honest reviews for all budgets – including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss;
– Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience – including history, architecture, art, cinema, literature, Sicilian cuisine, wine, the Sicilian way of life, and more.